Become a member of the Kent Harrison Arts Council
The Kent Harrison Arts Council is a non-profit organization committed to enriching the community through the presentation, instruction and appreciation of the arts. The Arts Council is totally run by volunteers and relies on its membership for financial as well as hands-on and moral support.
We ask that you consider joining the Kent Harrison Arts Council. If you have been a member in the past, please renew your membership; if you have not been a member, we hope you will become one in 2024.
To become a member, simply download the membership form below and fill it out. Completed forms can be returned to the Ranger Station Art Gallery or emailed to email@example.com.
Membership payments can be made in person or e-transferred to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your support helps:
- Provide high quality, accessible programs for kids, seniors and everyone in between;
- Bring seriously talented artists willing to share their skill and knowledge with the rest of us through shows at the gallery, workshops and other events; and
- Our acclaimed national artist’s residency.
As an Arts Council member, you receive:
- The satisfaction of sharing in the implementation of the vision;
- Free admission to many workshops;
- To participate in the members-only show;
- A limited edition magnet designed by our yearly artist in residence; and
- The Arts Council’s twice yearly newsletter and invitations to exhibition receptions and other special events.
Note: Memberships are for one calendar year